I accept a limited number of guest posts on Thinkaboutsuchthings.com and most are by invitation only.
My readers are very important to me, so I spend a lot of time on writing my blog posts and delivering valuable content. If you are not a blogger, you might be surprised at the number of hours that go each and every post. If you are a blogger, then you know what I am talking about.
As a potential guest post author, I hold you to the same standard that I hold for myself.
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
- Read through some of the articles on thinkaboutsuchthings.com to become familiar with the targeted audience.
- The topic that you write about should appeal to this audience and should contain information that will help them in some way. We will discuss the subject/kewords prier to you writing.
- Your guest post must be at least 1000 words.
- The content of your post should be completely original and not published anywhere else online or offline.
- Your post should NOT be self promotional. It cannot be an advertisement about you, your product, or your service.
- You can include up to three relevant links within your content. 2 to reputable and authoritative websites (not your own and no affiliate links), and 1 internal link from Think About Such Things. Only use links to support points made in your article.
- Your article must be written in English, using good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It should be easy to understand and written with a web audience in mind. (short sentences and paragraphs, not too wordy, broken up into sections with headlines)
- I reserve the right to create blog post and social media images for the post but you are free to create your own images for social media or use the ones I have created. If you some graphics you would like within the post please communicate this in advance.
- All photography used must be for free for commercial use. You must provide a link to where you received your photos. If you have taken photos yourself for the post. You will be giving me permission to use and distribute these photos on thinkaboutsuchthings.com and also on social media to promote your guest post.
You are also giving me permission to apply text overlays to these photos to further promote your guest post.
- Also, submit a one paragraph author bio of no more than 100 words. You can add a headshot if you like. Your author bio may include 2 links – one to the homepage of your website and another to one of your social media profiles for your business, or to a subscribe page on your website’s domain.
- I reserve the right to edit your guest post if needed. I also reserve the right to add links within your content to relevant articles on thinkaboutsuchthings.com.
- As a guest post author you are required to promote your guest post actively on your social media profiles and respond to any comments on your guest post.
- I would also appreciate it if you would share a link to the article on your blog and in your email newsletter.
- At this time Think About Such Things is not able to pay for guest posts.